Generating and maintaining a steady flow of revenue from your sports betting websites is a
key barometer to whether client management and targets are being achieved. Thus, it is ineluctable that you must find the ideal method(s) to monetize the resources present on your website. Here we will have a look at two techniques that go heads up but there's a clear difference in what they provide.Affiliate Marketing
In case you aren’t familiar with what affiliate marketing is, it is the process of you advertising someone else’s product for them and if you get a sale for the owner then you get a good percentage of the sale, usually between 50% and 75%. There are a few ways that you can use affiliate marketing as a source of income on your blog. Firstly you can simply put picture or text adverts up in your sidebar so that people can click on them that way. Or alternatively, you can slip an affiliate link to a product that you would like to recommend into one of your posts. Affiliate marketing is a long-term approach to improve the revenue generation from the sports betting website.Pay Per Click
There are many factors when considering if Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is right for your small business. Unlike industry leaders with huge marketing departments, small businesses typically have a more limited budget and less time. Do you have a new product or service to offer? That is a perfect situation to invest in PPC advertising. However, PPC ads won’t help you if you do not have a very appealing landing page on your website. A proper landing page should enhance the ad posted on Google or Facebook. Your goal is not the click – it is the conversion. You want the user to click and buy, submit a request, or call you to schedule an appointment.Key Differences Between Affiliate Marketing and Pay-Per-Click:
- While Affiliate marketing requires very minimum(or near zero) start-up costs, with PPC your product/service are on top of search queries only as long as you keep paying regularly for it.
- With Affiliate marketing there is no direct control over the products and affiliate programs, in PPC everything is individually controlled.
- You make payments for every click with PPC, irrespective if that click leads to a sale or not. With affiliate marketing, you make a payment of a commission only on a sale made. If no money comes in, you don’t pay.
- Affiliate marketing enables you to improve your website ranking on search engines with the help of backlinks. PPC does not affect nor improve your website ranking on various search engines.
- Affiliates market the product for you out of their own cost and resources so that you don’t have to worry about all the various marketing heads you may incur costs on. Affiliate marketing is more cost-effective when compared to PPC for sports betting websites.
Contact CapperTech professional marketer
today and start discussing what is the best way to market your website